Last updated: 11 April 2018
Information we collect
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you sign up for access to the Service's online resources (including any customer applications), download documents or complete online forms, we may ask you for certain personal information. You may be asked to provide personal information such as: Name, company name, title, function, e-mail address, address and certain demographic information.
- Web beacons – Web pages may contain electronic images (called a “single-pixel GIF” or “web beacon”) that allow a web site to count users who have visited that page or to access certain cookies. We use web beacons to track the effectiveness of an email campaign and to transfer an individual’s unique user identification (often in the form of a cookie) and associate your updated information into our database. Our practice is to include web beacons in HTML-formatted email messages (messages that include graphics) that we send directly or through third parties in order to determine, among many other items, which email messages were opened and to note whether a message was acted upon. In general, any electronic image viewed as part of a web page, including an ad banner, can act as a web beacon.
Since the use of new technology including cookies, web beacons, and other technology is rapidly evolving, as is our use of new and evolving technology, we may change or use additional or new technology from time to time. You are encouraged to visit this page for any updates regarding these new technologies.
No Information Collected From Minors
MINORS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 SHOULD NOT PROVIDE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR OTHER INFORMATION, INCLUDING THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS THROUGH THE SITE. THE SITE DOES NOT KNOWINGLY ACCEPT PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR OTHER DATA FROM ANY SUCH USERS OF ITS WEBSITES AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTIES.
How we use this information
- The information we collect allows us to keep you posted on the latest announcements and upcoming events regarding the Service. From time to time, we may send you information on programs and services that we believe may be of interest to you. It also helps us to improve our services, content and communications. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime through the process outlined in the “Opting Out” section below.
- We also use information we collect to help us develop, deliver, improve and provide you with our services, content and communications. We may use this information to complete any orders or fulfill any order requests, including enabling investigations of products.
- We may use your information to send important notices or communications regarding a Service you have ordered, even if you have opted out from our marketing communications.
- We may use your information to fulfill any subscription requests, send you an e-mail confirming your subscription, and from time to time send you information for the purpose of informing you of any change or additions to any subscriptions.
- We may also use information we collect for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve the Service, other services offered by Emergo or its affiliates, and customer communications.
- We may collect, use, transfer and disclose non-personal information (i.e., data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual) for any purpose.
- Emergo will NOT sell any of your personal information.
How we share your information
You can choose which, if any, of our online resources you wish to participate in. Emergo only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Emergo in the following limited circumstances:
Safeguarding Your Information
Emergo uses commercially reasonable efforts to employ security measures designed to protect your personal information from access by unauthorized persons. These include, but are not limited to, encryption, firewalls, and the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL). While Emergo endeavors to protect your personal information, Emergo cannot warrant the security of any personal information, and ultimately you provide your personal information to us at your own risk.
You may receive communications from Emergo, regarding Service information, marketing or promotions, announcements and upcoming events, and/or other topics. You may opt-out of promotional email communications from us by clicking on a link provided in our promotional email messages or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. After opting-out, you will no longer receive marketing or promotional communications but will continue to receive other messages, such as important notices or communications regarding any Service you have ordered through this site.
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
Links to Third-Party Websites
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Accessing your Information
For many of our services, we provide mechanisms for you to update your personal information. You may access and update your personal information by logging into your accounts on any applications to which you’ve been granted access. You are responsible for updating your personal information.
Any materials published on the Site may refer to products, programs, or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local Emergo business contact in this regard.
Emergo makes no representation that the Site is appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the United States. Access to the Site from territories where the Site’s content is illegal is prohibited. If you access the Site from a location outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. You may not use the Site or export information and materials in violation of the export laws of the United States or any other country.
California Residents: Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits customers of Emergo who are California residents to request and receive the identity of any third parties to whom Emergo has disclosed personal information within the previous calendar year, along with the type of personal information disclosed, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Because it is Emergo’s policy not to share your personal information with such third parties unless you are first given the opportunity to opt-out from such sharing, we are exempt from having to meet this requirement.
Emergo Global Consulting LLC
Att: Privacy Officer
2500 Bee Cave Road
Building 1, Suite 300
Austin, Texas 78746, USA